Thursday, February 6, 2014

Another Birthday (Quelle Suprise)

Well, with missing cats, lungless cousins, amnesiac computers and food poisoning, it's been a bitch of a week and on top of that, I have chronologically aged another terrestrial year which - as you all know - never brings out the best in this humble blogger.

Thankfully, facebook has allowed nearly a dozen people to be aware of my birthday and they've wished me the traditional acknowledgement. Which is nice. I mean, I could go "where were you bastards earlier?" but the fact is not that they knew, but that they bothered to say anything at all. So, this is nice.

And even sparacus has done a little tribute to me.

THE END OF CHATHAM
posted by sparacus
Feb 4, 2014 at 7:57am
Killing Ben off is not canon.

What a soppy little gobshite.

Still, I'm alive - unlive MLock, which makes me smug on so many different levels it's rather disturbing.

Ha!

No comments: